Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween update

I'm alittle late with this but I just wanted to share Halloween with everyone.
Friday night - Halloween night, my kiddies went with their father for trick or treating ( it was his weekend). Since I had no kids, I asked Bob if I could come over to his house to hand out candy. He thought that would be good. I was very excited to do this because I NEVER get more than 2 trick or treaters at my house. I was looking forward to lots and lots of little cuties.
Brandon & Rachel were home when I arrived. They were getting into their costumes. Brandon was a 'super hero' and Rachel was a 'hobo'.

I arrived at Bob's around 5:30pm with a big bowl full of candy and a bottle of white cat wine. :-)
Bob cooked us dinner while I passed out candy and had a few glasses of wine. One of the little girls that came to the door was cute as a button. She was a pretty princess. So, I handed her two packages of smarties and 1 small box of Nerds. She looked at me and said "I can't have those (she was pointed to the Nerds)". I said that's fine, I'll give you something else. She then said "My mom says I'll probably stick them up my nose again'"
I laughed sooooooooooooooo hard! She was about 3 years old. Her Mom couldn't hear her but if she did I'm sure she would have just died. hee hee hee

After an awesome dinner of Bob's famous super yummy goulash, Tanner and Makayla stopped over ticker or treating. Tanner was a bloody mess and Makayla was a witch.

It was a fun evening!


No comments: