Friday, January 2, 2009

six-word memoirs

I just heard of this fun project that has been going on for YEARS!!
It's called ~ Six-word Memoirs.
Can you describe your relationship, life, love, ect... in six words?
(Below is the description of the book.)
Here is my thought......
I think we need to do this little fun project!
I'll add mine to the blog soon.

Have fun!

About The Book

Not Quite What I was Planning: Six Word Memoirs from Writers Famous and Obscure collects almost 1,000 six-word memoirs, including additions from many celebrities including Stephen Colbert, Amy Sedaris, Dave Eggers, Richard Ford, Deepak Chopra, Moby, and more. A New York Times bestseller and subject of hundreds of stories from The New Yorker to NPR and hailed as "American haiku," SMITH's book of six-word memoirs is both a moving peek at the minutia of humanity and the most inspirational toilet reading you'll ever find.

No comments: