Sunday, July 26, 2009

Renaissance Festival

This past Saturday, Bob & I went to the Renaissance Festival. Bob had never been so I thought he should check it out.



We left Saturday morning and arrived around Noon at the festival. We were having a great time checking out the dunking pond, eating yummy food and looking at the many different artists goods.



I love hand thrown pottery so I made sure I checked out the pottery made by a librarian I know.
Near the end of the day, we decided to check out the 'DaVinci brothers show'. We knew nothing about it but we were enjoying the other shows so we decided to check it out.
The idea behind the show was to have an audience participation opera. Well.....Bob was lucky enough to be picked to be part of the show. Ok, maybe Bob wouldn't consider it lucky but I did!



Bob was picked to play the part of ' Suzanne the delicious'. Yes, I did say Suzanne. I'm attaching pictures but trust me- being there in person to watch it in so much fun. I haven't laughed that hard in a very long time. Bob did a great job!
So - the next time you see Bob - be sure and ask him about Suzanne the delicious.

No comments: