Thursday, August 21, 2008

Allegany State Park Camping - Part 1

Bob & I with our children headed to Allegany State Park for a long weekend camping.
Bob, Rachel and Brandon left on Friday, August 15th around 10:30am. Tanner, Makayla, and I left on Friday around 2:45pm. This worked great for me - Bob had both tents set up and everything of his unloaded before we got there! :-)
We had two tents set up - One for all the kids to sleep together and a small tent for Bob & I to sleep in.
Soon after we arrived, Bob & I set up the screenhouse tent and unloaded my car and started to prepare dinner. Dinner was Hamburger, hotdogs, Pasta salad and salt potatoes.
After dinner we (Bob & I) sat and relaxed alittle while the kids rode their bikes.

This is a picture of our 'home away from home' for 5 days.

No comments: