Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Rochester Crit





Bob & I had another busy weekend - It is summer you know! :-)

Friday night Bob cooked us dinner - Pizza made on the grill - WOW - They were awesome!
I've never had a grilled pizza before but now I can't wait to have another one!

Saturday night Bob took me to the Rochester Crit.
It's a road bike race in Rochester - downtown. Bob has been to the other Rochester Crit's but I hadn't. We drove into the city and parked someplace close to the event. We then took our bikes and rode to where the race was. It was alot of fun riding my bike on the streets of Rochester - which were closed due to the race!
The pro's finished about 10:45pm and after that we rode our bikes (in the rain) to the Dinosaur BBQ. Again...another first for me! LOL
Great food - good drinks and many laughs!
I can't wait to go again next year. :-)


1 comment:

Dawn said...

Biking is huge down here in NC. Maybe one of these years you can head down this way .