Monday, August 4, 2008

Class Reunion











This weekend was my (Heidi) 20 yr. class reunion. I graduated from Marion High School in June of 1988. Where has 20 years gone??? LOL
I was part of the 3 person planning committee for this special event. We started planning this adventure over 2 years ago.
Our weekend started with a tour of our Highschool followed by 'Happy Hour' at our local bar Finns.
On Saturday we had a family catered picnic at B.Forman park in Pultneyville. We had awesome fun and alot of laughs. We even had 2 pinatas for the kids to break. The amount of candy those kids took home was unbelievable. :-)
I'm attaching a picture of my girlfriend Bryony & I (Bryony's daughers beside her), a picture of all of my classmates who were at the picnic and a picture of the kids searching for candy!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I am trying to pick out the people in your class that I recognize, however some I have no clue...
Hope you guys had a great time. We had ours last August and it was quite interesting.

Heidi & Bob said...

It's amazing how much people have changed. I had a hard time knowing who people were and I was there! LOL
Someone suggested that we combine reunions next time with the grade below us and above us. Just an idea.