Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Farmall Hill Racing



Tuesday - August 19th was the last of the 3 races for the Summer Farmall Hill racing series.
The second race was held on Tuesday, August 12th.
Bob did not race this race. He was very busy trying to get things ready for our camping trip to Allegany.
Tanner did race that evening. He was alittle disappointed (Ok... ALOT!!) about how he finished. Someone beat him by half a tire - 1/100th of a second to be exact.
As I told Tanner - NO WORRIES! He finished - he didn't fall - so...be happy with what you did AND if someone beats you by that much - You need to improve for the next time and beat that person.

On Tuesday- August 19th - He did just that!
For the series - Tanner won 2nd place for his age group and class (Junior 9 & 10 yrs olds)

I was proud of him for just riding this course. It's not an easy course to ride (atleast that's what I'm told! - I haven't done it myself. )

Spring of 2009 - he can try again!

No comments: