Monday, July 14, 2008

Weekend in PA - Friday information.

It was another good weekend in PA!
I must confess and say that Bloomsburg PA has always been a good stress reliever for me. I'm far enough from home that I don't let the everyday stresses of life bother me. I think everyone needs a place to 'escape' to! Bloomsburg just happens to be mine. :-)

Bob, Tanner & I arrived in PA on Friday around 12:30ish. Makayla didn't want to ride with us, she wanted to ride with her grandparents. ( I'm sure that was because her Pappa would stop along the way and buy her candy treats! LOL. ) Soon after arriving, Bob went Mountain biking in Danville while the rest of us had lunch. Bob was saving himself for a 'Quaker Steak & Lube' dinner later that night!
Early evening, Bob, myself, Tanner, Makayla and my Mom & Dad went to the Quaker Steak & Lube for dinner. Yuuuuuuummmmy! There was lots of fun and not enough space in my belly to get it all in, but it was fun trying.
After dinner we took a trip to Danville to visit my Grandma who was still in the Rehab facility. She looked MUCH better than she did on Monday. It was nice to visit. We didn't stay long but we didn't want to overwhelm her either.

Ok.....I'll write again later about the other parts of our weekend.

No comments: