Friday, July 18, 2008

Weekend in PA - Saturday information.

Let me continue..........

Saturday morning started early for some of us.
Tanner had slept outside in his tent, which was fine - except for the heavy dew. ;-)
He was up at 5:10am with a wet tent and since I couldn't sleep.....I got up with him.
(I did quietly ask Bob when he was getting up and he calming and peacefully replied - not yet. LOL) Makayla was sleeping with her Uncle Tim's dog - Daisy and she wasn't moving either.
So....Tanner & I decided to go for a bike ride. It was a beautiful quiet cool morning. We rode down to the Susquehanna River and rode beside the town park and then over the Rupert cover bridge. After that we went past the fair grounds and back to Fernville. Tanner & I then decided to take the Rails to Trails trail along Fishing Creek. We had a nice ride - We rode for about an hour. When we got back....Makayla & Bob were still sleeping!

After everyone was up - Bob & I went down to the Farmer's Market in town. We got lots of fresh veggies. YUMMMY! Bob even bought me a gorgeous bouquet of flowers for my birthday. We were back to my Grandma's house by 9am and then the Bob became the hero of the day!
A pipe had broken under the sink and water was leaking everywhere. Bob looked at it and said it could be fixed in 10 minutes. Trust me when I say that my family are NOT plumber. NEVER ever in my life have I seen a 10 minute plumbing job - that was until that morning! Bob & I went to Lowes and got the parts and then Bob fixed it in less than 10 minutes. He really was the hero of the day!!!

Ok.....I'll write more soon!

No comments: